Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gamer's Games

Card of the Day: Eight of Swords
Interpretation: Trapped in the ways I go. Sadly, this isn't telling me anything I don't know. But perhaps now that it's out in the open, I can escape it.

More than anything else, I love to play games. Role playing games, board games, Live-Action role play, video games, card games. I am a gamer. This is a fact of life.

When it comes to video games, my preferred genre is Role playing game. Tactical, turn based, action, I don't care. I enjoy Final Fantasy Tactics, Persona 4, and Kingdom Hearts. I begin here because I love to talk about games. Strategy, plot analysis, mechanic analysis, it's all fun and games to me. I'm not going to start today, because I don't have a good game in mind. I'm currently playing Pokémon Diamond (yes, I'm back a generation) in an attempt to fill the Pokédex. When I have the time, I'm currently playing Marvel vs Capcom 3, which I'm not that good at. I'm trying to improve, but I just don't have the time! Oh the woes of being a student gamer.

Now that I've introduced my passions, I'm going to just dive in next time I want to talk about games :)

Yesterday's Card: Reversed Seven of Coins
Reflection: Yesterday was, perhaps, a day where I have been the most frustrated without a good explanation. Not a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment