Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Reading: 4/3/11

Card of the Day: Reversed Page of Coins
Interpretation: My mother is the Page of Coins, or at least I believe she is represented as such. Of course, I also know another person I am meeting today that can also be the Page of Coins. I'm convinced this represents a person today.

On Sundays, I am doing weekly readings of "Past, Present, Future". As in, the past week, my current state, and what the upcoming week holds.

Past: Reversed Queen of Wands

Disorganized and flighty, the inability to get my act together has been far too prevalent.

Present: Reversed Hermit

The implication here is that I am hiding from myself. Or, at the very least, I'm avoiding something obvious without accepting it.

Future: King of Swords

Accomplishments and organization will soon follow. The reversal of the Queen of Wands will end, and I'll be back on track to where I need to be.


Yesterday's Card: Two of Wands
Reflection: I made a decision to spend time with some friends, getting to know them better. I believe I made the correct decision, but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment