Saturday, April 16, 2011

Only Once

Card of the Day: Reverse Death
Interpretation: That scares me. I know I want to renew myself. I want to become "better". But that part of me is losing. I love the person I am. I only want to change a few things. And those are the hardest parts to change.

What?

It's not like we've ever been here before.
You know, the fighting, the crying, the screaming.
It's never happened.

I knew you'd say that.

I know "I don't appreciate you".
You've told me before.
When was the last time you've said something worth listening to?

It's just a cycle.

You want me to be the perfect guy for you.
But I can't change so easily.
Especially not when you want me to be that.

That's not who I am.

I won't be your man.
I can't be. You don't want me.
Not the me that I truly am.

Back up, back off.

You say understanding is necessary.
So why can't you understand the things I'm saying!?
I only have one more thing to say.

We're done.


Yesterday's Card: Reverse Death
Reflection: ... Maybe I don't want to change?

No comments:

Post a Comment