Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Reading: 5/1/11

Card of the Day: Ten of Wands
Interpretation: A burden. One I have chosen to place on myself instead of working separately. I am in trouble.

Past: Seven of Wands

There is opposition here. I want to overcome this, but it isn't as easy as I want it to be.

Present: Page of Wands

Oh the self-delusion of the actor. The creative process can fabricate anything, even an excuse. Sometimes, letting your creativity run wild, while ensuring your happiness, causes you suffering as well.

Future: The High Priestess

But even solutions can be found through the creative process. I just need to step back and think. I know how to overcome this. I just have to follow through on it.

Yesterday's Card: Ten of Swords
Reflection: I'm going to miss those people. Doesn't mean I won't see them again, but it does feel like something is ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment