Monday, May 9, 2011

Ishmael's Incants

Card of the Day: Reversed Three of Coins
Interpretation: In traditional interpretations, this means the opposite of success through hard work. In other words, failure through laziness. While I can see that being the case, I don't think that's really what's going to happen. The Three of Coins for me has indicated success in social situations, particularly among of friends... What will happen with the reverse?

Ok, so I'm going to store these somewhere anyway. I want them online, so I can access them from essentially anywhere, and I like to share them with other people.

Incants:
Any word in all caps is replaced, depending on the spell I am casting. I had too much fun writing them NOT to share them!

5 second
Generic:
"Emotion! Fool's Dream! Invoke the power of ELEMENT! NOUN's melody! Sing SPELLNAME!"
(SPELLNAME: ELEMENT, NOUN)
Brand(ing): Fire, Iron
Crash Time: Darkness, Star
Dead Eye: Wind, Arrow
Defense: Earth, Shield
Electrify: Wind, Lightning
Enthrall: Light, Honey
Lock: Wind, Key
Mend: Earth, Hammer
Reveal Magic: Light, Lens
Speak Easy: Wind, Voice

Awaken: Light, Sun
Fog Brain: Water, Mist
Mage's Script: Water, Ink
Message: Wind, Echo
Spook: Darkness, Ghost
Strong Arm: Earth, Sinew

Know Aura/Savvy:
"A suave and intelligent man such as myself would know something about you/this, right? Because I('m) Know Aura/Savvy!"

10 second
Generic:
"Cinco, fingers on a dying hand! Cuatro, words on a dying breath! Tres, promises made in love! Dos, eyes that will never open! Uno, the pact of the rose! VERB! SPELLNAME!"

(SPELLNAME: VERB)
Bloodhound: Search
Confusion: Muddle
Create Scroll: Create
Dropsy: Fumble
LI (Enhancement) +1: Believe
Weakness: Wither

Dispel Magic: Shatter
Fire/Ice/Lighting Strike: Burn/Cry/Burst
Spell Defense: Protect

15 second
Generic:
"To wit: redemption is the white wings hung as the veils of the righteous. Their catalyst belongs to life and death. Watch as they fall and envelop me! Make your choice! Hear love's final verse! PHRASE. SPELLNAME!"

Fire Trap: Only a thief can trick a thief
Fire Ball: Feast in celebration
Ice Ball: Sing in lamentation
Lightning Ball: Dance in exaltation
Mental Signal: You always know best
Missile Protection: Look out for me
Tracer:

Acuity: Surely you remember something
Concentration: I believe in angels
Enhanced Savvy: (I'm pretty sure I need to come up with a special incant for this one)
LI (Enhancement) +2: It is not by my power alone
Spell Negation:
Stun:
Telekinesis: Would you do me a favor?

Autocast: Her voice resides
Double Effect:
Polymorph:
True Sight:

Petrify: Let my grief become you
Spell Absorption:

Bolt: A lonely cry in the night
Wall of Fire/Ice/Lightning:

Blast: Heaven's voice roars
Killing Attack: Today you've chosen death
LI Extension:


Any and all blanks are to be filled in later. Spells are grouped by level, and I'm only level 4.

Yesterday's Card: Knight of Cups
Reflection: I only had opportunities to be myself yesterday... through role-playing. Ok, so I was amongst friends and family in such a way that I would be true to myself. This card does represent me. The me I so truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment