Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crescendo's Incants

Card of the Day: Reversed Sun
Interpretation: Pardon my French... but @#$*. This is, in fact, possibly the worst sign I could get in relevance to finals. Well, here's to hoping things go well.

Yesterday I posted Ishmael's incants. Today shall be Crescendo's. I need to have these lists SOMEWHERE... and I like the interwebs. (See this post for a character description)

  • Enhance: It's fun to stay at the YMCA! It's fun to stay at the Enhance! (YMCA - Village People)
  • Haven: Can't Touch This! Doo doo doo doo, doo doo, doo doo Can't touch this! Haven! (U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer)
  • Heal: You can't stop the motion of the ocean or the sun in the sky. You can wonder if you wanna but I never ask why. Heal. (You Can't Stop the Beat - Hairspray)
  • Religion Lore:
  • Repulse Good/Neutral/Evil: You know I make you wanna run from me baby, but no it's too late Repulse! (Scream - Avenged Sevenfold)
  • Reveal Magic/Supernatural Creatures: I can see what's happening, and they don't have a clue! Reveal! (Can You Feel the Love Tonight - The Lion King)
  • Simon's Spell: Why don't you do what you say? Say what you mean? Oh baby one thing leads to Simon's Spell! (One Thing Leads to Another - The Fixx)

  • Additional Armor and Damage vs. Supernatural:
  • Bump of Direction:
  • Create Holy Water:
  • Foresee:
  • Freeze Disease/Poison:
  • Pay Advance (God's Boon):
  • Know Religion:
  • Supernatural Wathit:

  • Life Spark: Just open your eyes. Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful. Will you swear on your life that no one will cry... Life Spark! (Life is Beautiful - Sixx A.M.)

Again, blank spells don't have incants yet, as I'm level 1 and haven't really played Crescendo yet.

Yesterday's Card: Reversed Three of Coins
Reflection: ... I hate it when I'm right. Insert bombshell here.

No comments:

Post a Comment