Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spirit Quotes

Card of the Day: Seven of Swords
Interpretation: Deception. While the idea here is that someone is entering into my world through underhanded means, I'm pretty sure it's my subconscious actually escaping through the window with something I really need to know.

This last Sunday, we finished a scenario in a Spirit of the Century campaign. Needless to say, it was fantastic. It was tense, and we nearly lost. Pulled it out in the end... but AGH!

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because THIS page needs to be shared. This is a collection of quotes said during the game. Some are awesome, some are just plain hilarious. Not all are original, but the fact that they came up in natural course of play should give you some idea of how crazy we are. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yesterday's Card: Two of Wands
Reflection: I want to focus on this change. This choice to change. I'm not sure I can do it, but dammit, I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment